- Frustrated by your lack of progress up the ‘career ladder’?
- Know where you want to go, but feel like you’re holding yourself back?
- Struggling to find the time to look for career opportunities because you’re too busy with ‘the day job’, life and everything…?
As a career coach, I propel you to your own answers. Through listening, questioning, challenging and butt-kicking, I guide you to uncover your own motivations, priorities and dreams, and help you explore…
- What you want from your career (your dreams and goals)
- What you’re good at (your innate talents and skills)
- What’s important to you and what you stand for (your beliefs and values)
- What motivates you (your secret weapon)
- What stops you (your inner gremlins)
Fueled by this knowledge, I help you devise a plan to get where you want to be—and help you take a no excuses approach to getting there. Including how you’re going to manage the inevitable discomfort when you’re stretching your comfort zone.
Career coaching is not counselling, training or mentoring—you might find you need one or all of these interventions as you go through life.
For more information on career coaching, please contact me to discuss options.